Report Issues to Police

Contact information for 51 Division Toronto Police Services 

51 Parliament St., Toronto, ON , M5A 2Y5

Fax: 416-808-5102

51 Division is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.



Always Dial 9-1-1


51 Division General Line:        416-808-5100

Non-Emergency Line 1:         416-808-2222

Non-Emergency Line 2:         416-808-5119

Community Police Liaison Committee:



Twitter:           @CPLC51Division

Trespass to Property Act form

The Trespass to Property Act form will allow Police to remove or arrest anyone deemed as trespassing on your property or business.

Night Directory Information Listing

The Night Directory Information Listing form provides a contact to Police for emergencies that may occur on your property/business outside the usual business hours

Reporting An Issue using Citizen Online Report Entry (CORE):

The Citizen Online Report Entry (CORE) system allows you to provide non-emergency information to the Toronto Police Service immediately, without having to wait for a police officer to respond to your incident.

Reporting An Issue By Phone:

Whenever a crime or a suspicious incident occurs, report it to the Toronto Police on their non-emergency line 416-808-2222 and record the incident number.  Keep in mind the more calls they receive from a particular neighbourhood, the more patrols that neighbourhood receives.  

Reporting An Issue in Writing:

If problems are persistent it is recommended you download and fill out the Community Policing Complaint Form.

The Community Policing Complaint Form is an effective tool to inform the police, help identify/solve community problems and concerns while allowing you to track updates on the issues while maintaining confidentiality.

All information is reviewed by the Toronto Police 51 Division Community Response Unit.

Fill in the report ONLINE at or print it out from Community Policing Complaint Form and  send in the form using one of the following three ways: 

1.  Mail or hand deliver the filled form to:

Toronto Police Service

51 Division Community Response Unit

51 Parliament Street

Toronto, ON M5A 2Y5

2.  Scan and email the filled form to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

3.  Fax the filled form to the attention of Staff Sergeant Brian Maslowski at 416-808-5102